Natural Laxative Plus Stool Softener Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.