Natural Senna Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continue over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative
These may indicate a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes bowel movement in 6-12 hours
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.