Nene Dente Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Warnings: Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms persist, consult your physician.
Do not Use:
- for more than 7 days unless directed but a physician
- if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics
Stop Use and see a Doctor
- if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- if swelling, rash or fever develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.