Neo Dm Drops Dm Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- if you or your child are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's or your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product or giving it to your child.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- if symptoms do no get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- swelling of nasal passages
- runny nose
- itchy, water eyes
- itching of the nose and throat
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.