Night Time Severe Cold And Cough Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 6 dose in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- with any other drug containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- for children under 4 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma or empysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- redness or swelling is present
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose
- itchy watery eyes
- itchy nose or throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily reduces fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.