Non-prescription Strength Acid Reducer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s Disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.