Nue Plus Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
There is currently no warning information available for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
There is currently no usage information available for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
Nue-Plus™ is an iodine pre or post teat dip to aid in the prevention of the spread of mastitis causing organisms.
1. Thoroughly clean all teats.
2. Fore strip 2 or 3 streams of milk.
3. Dip or foam the cow’s teats full strength with Nue-Plus™.
4. Wait 15-30 seconds.
5. Remove all residue by thoroughly drying the teats with a clean single service towel.
6. Attach milker unit.
1. Immediately after milking, dip or foam all teats to the base of the udder with
2. On dry cows, dip or foam each teat once per day for 5 days following the last milking.
Discard used or dirty solution.
MAY CAUSE EYE IRRITATION
MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED
Do not get in eyes or on clothing.
Do not take internally.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
EMERGENCY AND FIRST AID PROCEDURES
EYES: Immediately flush with water. If irritation or redness develops, get medical attention.
INGESTION: Do not take internally. If swallowed, drink several glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician or poison control center.
SEE MSDS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Puede causar irritacion en los ojos.
Puede ser danino si se ingiere
Evite el contacto con los ojos y la ropa.
No debe ingerirse.