Opi Antiseptic Foaming Hand Cleaner Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes, if irritation persists, get medical attention.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.