Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.