Orajel Antiseptic Rinse For All Mouth Sores Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or healthcare provider
When using this product
- do not swallow
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use and see your physician promptly if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritations, pain or redness persists or worsens
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- first aid to help reduce bacteria in minor oral wounds
- for temporary pain relief and
- use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from:
- minor dental procedures
- accidental injury
- orthodontic appliances
- canker sores
- other irritations of the mouth and gums
Aids in the removal of
- other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.