Orajel Instant Pain Relief Maximum Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a histoy of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or healthcare provider
Stop use and ask a physician if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches
- to help protect against infection in minor oral irritation
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.