Oral Analgesic Maximum Strength Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
for temporary use only until a dentist can be consulted
do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such a procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
- do not use more than 4 times in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor/dentist
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.