Pain Relief Well At Walgreens Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
• do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
• avoid long term storage above 104F
• do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure
• do not store at temperature above 120F
• avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
• do not apply to wounds or damages skin
• do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
• use only as directed
• condition worsens
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• needed for longer than 1 week
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.