Panitrol Xr Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- prone to allergic reactions to salicylates, including aspirin
- using product on a child under 12 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- simple backache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.