Patch Walgreens Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do no apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Excessive redness or irritation is present
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- Simple Backache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.