Phillips Chewable Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
· kidney disease
· a magnesium-restricted diet
· stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
· a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Laxative · you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after
using this product. These could be signs of a serious
· you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Antacid · you have taken the maximum dose for more than 2 weeks
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Laxative · relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
· this product usually causes bowel movement in ½
to 6 hours
Antacid · relieves:
· heartburn · sour stomach · acid indigestion
· upset stomach associated with these symptoms
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.