Phillips Fresh Mint Milk Of Magnesia Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
● kidney disease
● a magnesium-restricted diet
● stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
● a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
● you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Use relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.