Phillips Milk Of Magnesia Concentrated Fresh Strawberry Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Phillips Milk Of Magnesia Concentrated Fresh Strawberry Manufacturers
Bayer Healthcare Llc, Consumer Care
Login To Your Free Account