Pink Eye Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children
- if you are experiencing a think, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- if you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis such as:
- redness of the whites of the eyes and inner eyelids
- excessive watery (clear) discharge
- sensation of grittiness
- redness and burning
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.