Plagentra Baby Suncity Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1. Stop using the product and go to a doctor immediately if one of the following symptoms occurs. If immediate care is not sought, the symptoms may worsen :
1) Itching, redness, swelling, rash, etc. 2) If one of the symptoms above occurs due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to wounds or skin with dermatitis such as eczema.
3. Storage and Handling, 1) Keep the lid closed after use. 2) Keep the product out of children's reach. 3) Keep away from direct sunlight, do not store at high or low temperature.
4. It contains AHA. If it is your first time to use this product, take a small amount and gently apply to the skin to check if it cause andy trouble to your skin.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Indication and usage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Don't keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
3) Use it on the day you will be in the sun, 30 minutes before you go outside, apply an ounce of sunscreen.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.