Povidone-iodine Cleaning Scrub Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes, nose or mouth
- on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- over large areas of the body
- as a first aid antiseptic longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours or gets worse, consult a healthcare provider
Consult a healthcare provier in case of
- Deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- if you are pregnant
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- A broad spectrum antiseptic for scrubbing the skin prior to surgery.
- First Aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cut, scrapes and burns.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.