Povidone Iodine Scrub Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body use as a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds animal bites serious burns.
if the condition persists or gets worse.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery.
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts,scrapes,and burns.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.