Premier Value Triple Antibiotic Plus Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Allergy alert: do not use if allergies to any of the ingredients
Do not use
- in or near the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition lasts or gets worse
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
- rash or other allergic reaction occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Directions Adults and children 2 years and older:
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount (equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.