Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- if the condition persists or worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- First aid to help prevent the infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For the temporary relief of pain or itching.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.