Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
• laxative products for longer than one week unless directed to do so by a doctor • if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor • stomach pain • nausea • vomiting • noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks • you have rectal bleeding • you fail to have a bowel movement after use These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
- Proficient Rx Lp
- Physicians Science & Nature Inc.
- Stat Rx Usa Llc
- Unit Dose Services
- Lake Erie Medical Dba Quality Care Products Llc
- Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
- Aidarex Pharmaceuticals Llc
Login To Your Free Account