Provon Antibacterial Plum Foam Handwash Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and consult physician if irritation or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measure (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.