Purified Water Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
● if solution changes colors or becomes cloudy.
● you experience eye pain.
● changes in vision occur.
● continued redness or irritation of the eye.
● condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
● you experience any chemical burns.
● you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
● in an emergency, to help flush loose foreign material or chemicals from the eye.
● to help relieve eye irriatation, burning, itching and stinging by removing air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.