Quality Choice Lubricant Tears Eye Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
Do not use:
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy or if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.