Quarter-bac Sanitizing Teat Dip Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
DO NOT DILUTE THIS PRODUCT.DO NOT RETURN TEAT DIP LEFT IN THE TEAT DIPPER TO STORAGE CONTAINER.
ENSURE THAT DIPPED TEATS ARE DRY BEFORE EXPOSING THE ANIMALS TO WEATHER CONDITIONS WHICH MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE TEATS.
PROTECT THIS PRODUCT FROM FREEZING.
NOT FOR HUMAN USE
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
A. PRE-MILKING (PRE-DIPPING)
1. Remove visible soils from the teats.
2. Observe formilk by stripping two or three streams of milk into a strip cup.
3. Dip or spray the cow's teats full length with QUARTER-BAC+ Teat Dip.
4. Wait approximately 30 seconds.
5. Remove all teat dip by thoroughly drying the teats and teat orifices with a clean, single service paper towels(s).
6. Attach milking unit.
B. POST-MILKING (POST-DIPPING)
1. Immediately after milking, dip or spray all teats full length with QUARTER-BAC+ Teat Dip. Ensure good coverage of all sides of the teats and teat orifices.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.