Red Chilli Plaster Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
1. Do not use: a) On wounds or damaged skin; b) With a heating pad; c) With, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products; d) If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
2. When using this product: a) Do not use otherwise than as directed; b) Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes; c) Do not bandage tightly; d) Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower; e) Do not use immediately after a bath or shower
3. Stop use and ask a doctor if: a) Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops; b) Conditions worsen; c) Symptoms persist for more than 7 days; d) Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
4. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
5. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
6. This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Consult a doctor if you have a medical concern. Do not use if you are allergic to latex.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Activates Body Heat Against Pain Field of Application: RED CHILLIPLASTER acts right where you need it on the pain. For temporary relief of arthralgia and muscular pain caused by colds draughts or strain.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.