Redness And Itchy Eye Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye symptoms such as:
- redness of eyes and lids
- excessive watering
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Redness And Itchy Eye Relief Manufacturers
Login To Your Free Account