Regular Strength Aspirin Ec Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may inclue:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
- you have not been drinking fluids
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- taking any other drugs
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- or as directed by your doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Regular Strength Aspirin Ec Manufacturers
- Remedyrepack Inc.
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc
- H.j. Harkins Company, Inc.
- Ncs Healthcare Of Ky, Inc Dba Vangard Labs
- Aphena Pharma Solutions – Tennessee, Llc
- Aidarex Pharmaceuticals Llc
- Clinical Solutions Wholesale
- Proficient Rx Lp
Login To Your Free Account