Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and call a doctor
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For the temporary relief of minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
- Adults and children over 18 years:
- Apply generously to affected area
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, not more than 3-4 times daily.
- Wash hands with soap and water immediately after use.
- Children 18 years or younger: ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77 °F). Avoid direct sunlight.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.