Renuu Patch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, contact physician prior to use
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Scar Management - Temporarily protects minor cuts , scrapes and burns
- Temporary relief of pain associated with minor cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
Allantoin 2.00 %
Lidocaine 5.00 %
Petrolatum 30.00 %