Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
DO NOT DILUTE THIS PRODUCT
DO NOT RETURN TEAT DIP LEFT IN THE TEAT DIPPER TO STORAGE CONTAINER
ENSURE THAT DIPPED TEATS ARE DRY BEFORE EXPOSING THE ANIMALS TO WEATHER CONDITIONS WHICH MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE TEATS.
PROTECT THIS PRODUCT FROM FREEZING.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
1. Use teat dip applicators made of plastic or other non-corrosive materials. Do not use cups made of aluminum.
2. When solution in the teat dip cup becomes dirty and/or noticeably loses color, discard remaining contents and refill cup with fresh teat dip.
3. Do not use this product for cleaning or sanitizing equipment
4. Wash Teat Dip cups after each milking.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES FOR TEAT SANITATION
A. PRE-MILKING (PRE-DIPPING)
1. REMOVE VISIBLE SOILS FROM THE TEATS.
2. OBSERVE FOREMILK BY STRIPPING TWO OR THREE STREAMS OF MILK INTO A STRIP CUP.
3. DIP OR SPRAY THE COW'S TEATS FULL LENGTH WITH AN EFFECTIVE TEAT DIP.
4. WAIT APPROXIMATELY 30 SECONDS.
5. REMOVE ALL TEAT DIP BY THOROUGHLY DRYING THE TEATS AND TEAT ORIFICES WITH A CLEAN, SINGLE SERVICE PAPER TOWEL(S).
6. ATTACH MILKING UNIT
B.POST-MILKING (POST DIPPING)
Immediately after milking dip all teats full length with REVIVE Teat Dip Ensure good coverage of all sides of the teats and teat orifices.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.