Rexall Jock Itch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.