Rexall Maximum Strength Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use more than directed for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens swelling rash or fever developes
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affect4ed area using applicator tip
- use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.