Rugby Travel Sicknessmeclizine Hcl Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact the poison control center immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Rugby Travel Sicknessmeclizine Hcl Manufacturers
Login To Your Free Account