Sani Professional Brand Sani-hands Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.