Select Brand Lice Killing Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For rectal use only
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child inserts
• more than 5 suppositories in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
• if your child is allergic to acetaminophen
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs
• you need to use this product for pain for more than 5 days continuously
Severe or recurrent pain, or high or continued fever may indicate a serious illness.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• reduces fever
• relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.