Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart diseases
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or accompanied by fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses temporary relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily dries runny nose
- temporarily relives:
- runny nose
- itchy watery eyes and nose
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.