Silvera Pain Relief Patch Patch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than seven days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For relief of muscle aches and pains as well as:
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.