Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
• on wounds or damaged skin
• if you are allergic to Menthol
When using this product
• do not cover with bandage
• use only as directed
• avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.