Skin Antisepsis Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
- on patients with known allergies to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in this product
- for lumbar punctures or in contact with the meninges
- on open skin wounds or as a general skin cleanser
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infection
- for preparation of skin prior to surgery
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.