Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
● if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
● this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For use in the eye(s) only.
● you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
● the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
● for the temporary releif of corneal edema
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.