Solmate Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use otherwise than as directed
- Condition worsens
- Redness or irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headaches
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Temporarily relieves pain associated with headache, cold, body ache and nasal congestion
- Provides temporary relief of minor pains of muscles and joints
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.