Soothee Patch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days, or rahs, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs
- Do not cover with bandage
- Do no use if you are allergic to Menthol or Capsaicin
- Consult physician for children under 12
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Use for temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple
backache, strains, sprains, muscle soreness and stiffness
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
Lidocaine 0.5% External Analgesic
Menthol 5% External Analgesic/Counterirritant
Capsaicin 0.0375% External Analgesic
Methyl Salicylate 2% External Analgesic