Sorbet Neutral Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If product is accidentally swallowed in quantities greater than would normally occur with a treatment gel, seek medical help or contact a Poison Conrol Center right away.
- Read directions carefully before using.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- A stable thixotropic fluoride treatment gel used to help prevent dental decay.
- For Professional Office Use Only. This product is not intended for home or unsupervised consumer use.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.