Sore Throat Cherry Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not sue more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- swelling, rash or fever develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
for the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Sore Throat Cherry Manufacturers
- Major Pharmaceuticals
- Smart Sense (Kmart)
- Mckesson (Sunmark)
- Kinray, Inc
- Select Brand
- Health Mart
- Meijer, Inc.
- Care One (American Sales Company)
- Amerisourcebergen (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 46122
- Family Dollar (Family Wellness)
- Mckesson (Health Mart)
- Cardinal Health (Leader) 49781
- Quality Choice (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
- Publix Supermarkets, Inc.
- Remedyrepack Inc.
Login To Your Free Account