Stool Softener With Laxative Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could
be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Stool Softener With Laxative Manufacturers
Geri-care Pharmaceutical Corp
Chain Drug Consortium, Llc (Premier Value)
Mckesson (Health Mart)
Login To Your Free Account